Stacy Hollinger, IIDA
I love how a space or color can affect people’s emotions and how we can express ourselves by what surrounds us, whether it is what we wear or the space we occupy.
- 24 Years of Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resources, Interior Design / University of Delaware
- University of Georgia, Cortona, Italy / Studied Art and Architecture Abroad in Italy
- Certification, National Council for Interior Design Qualifications (NCIDQ)
- Member, International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- IIDA PA/NJ/DE Board Secretary 2002 – 2004
- IIDA PA/NJ/DE Board Treasurer 2004 - 2006
- Served as Adjunct Professor, Pennsylvania College of Art & Design, Lancaster
Stacy’s first job
One of my first jobs was working as an interior designer for a corporate credit card bank in their facilities department. It was an amazing experience. A tag line above every door at their headquarters was ‘think of yourself as a customer.’ That has never left me.
Lately I’ve been reading the same books as my kids so we can discuss them. They’ve tended to be three-part series that have also been featured in movies- so that has been fun. I love that they can recognize how much better the book is than the movie!
Stacy’s signature pieces
Large necklaces, a gold knot ring I received when I had my daughter, ever changing clothing style and my smile.
Foods she couldn’t live without
Even though I’m a diabetic, I crave chocolate and ice cream. I also spent time in Maine and there is nothing as wonderful as fresh lobster!