Jessie Santini, IIDA, LEED AP BD+C
I have been fascinated with floor plans and building interiors for as long as I can remember. I was always an artistic kid, but as I grew older, I realized that I could channel my inherent love of art and design into a meaningful career.
- 14 Years of Experience
- Master of Science in Interior Architecture (MSIA) / Chatham University
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design / Art Institute of Pittsburgh
- Certification, National Council for Interior Design Qualifications (NCIDQ)
- NCIDQ Exam Volunteer, Council for Interior Design Qualification (CIDQ
- Board Member, IIDA PA/NJ/DE Chapter
- LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design + Construction
- Member, Lancaster Chamber of Commerce
Jessie's first job
In both high school and college, I worked at Friendly's restaurants. Beyond learning how to craft a perfect ice cream cone, I also developed valuable skills that have helped me later in life, such as customer relations, problem-solving, time management, and organization skills.
Vanilla ice cream is still my favorite; it's practically a condiment at my house!
Her favorite book
Having been a lifelong Little House fan, the stories in Laura Ingalls Wilder's autobiography, Pioneer Girl, are so endearing that I cannot help but read them over and over again. I love that no matter how hard life was, her family always found ways to enjoy life's simple gifts.
Jessie's most prized possession
My passport is probably my most prized possession. I have an incurable case of wanderlust, so there is no greater joy for me than travelling abroad and experiencing new places.
But when she wants to relax
As much as I love to explore new places, there is nothing more comforting than being at home and reading a book with my two French bulldogs by my side.